OpenTHC is building hardware and software technology for the future of horticulture computing. Many times these processes are referred to as Seed-to-Sale or Track-and-Trace. And for high value crops, technology can offer more than simple regulatory compliance solutions.
We’ve got some grand plans
- Data Integrity: common models, json-schema.
- Data Interfaces: working with State APIs and creating common interfaces.
- Directory Services: so that companies in this space can find each other.
- Online Ordering: many folks are chasing this one, us too.
- QA: Sharing this data can be a challenge.